There are many misconceptions relating to ageing and how the law affects the elderly. We appreciate the concerns you may have about your home; equity release schemes; Inheritance Tax; your family; seeing your grandchildren, and your health – both mental and physical. A Will can be a useful way to protect you and those you love.
We can talk to you about arranging a Lasting Power of Attorney or how we may assist you if you have an elderly friend or relative who needs legal help.
These are some of the services we can offer:
- New Wills
- Probate and Administration of Estates
- Powers of Attorney
- Trusts for your grandchildren
- Amendments to your existing Wills
- Public Guardianship Office work
- Tax and Estate Planning
- Advice and assistance for the elderly
- Disputes over Wills