There are many misconceptions relating to ageing and how the law affects the elderly. We appreciate the concerns you may have about your home; equity release schemes; Inheritance Tax; your family; seeing your grandchildren and your health – both mental and physical. A Will can be a useful way to protect you and those you love.
We can talk to you about arranging a Power of Attorney or how we may assist you if you have an elderly friend or relative who needs legal help.
These are some of the services we can offer;
- New Wills
- Powers of Attorney
- Free Storage of your Wills
- Trusts for your grandchildren
- Amendments to your existing Wills
- Probate and Administration of Estates
- Public Guardianship Office work
- Tax and Estate Planning
- Advice and assistance for the elderly
- Disputes over Will