- Buying and selling freeholds and leaseholds
- Sorting out Landlord and Tenant disputes
- New business leases for Landlords and Tenants
- Buying or selling a business as a going concern
- Shops, offices, factories and other business premises
- Negotiations between Landlord and Tenant
If you are selling a property, you want your money swiftly. If you are a buyer, you need to know what you are buying into. We have acted for both Landlords and Tenants. We excel at preparing and negotiating a practical commercial lease that will protect the interests of our clients.
There is a good chance that you are in business yourself. You aim to make a profit, and our business aims are similar. We really try to provide good value for money. We will happily explain our charging policy to you and agree a fee before you make a commitment. If this is what you are after, please contact us.
“Leave it to us…”